Himachal Tour - 7 Night(s)
From33550.00/Person Book Now
Himachal Tour - 7 Night(s)
Personalised Tours -
North India - Asia
Best Month for Travel
Manali , Savner
Day 01 - On Arrival in Delhi |Delhi to Shimla (By Road 340 kms / approx. 7/8 hours Drive )
On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi. Oick up your Ac Vehicle and proceed to Shimla - The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era creates an aura which is very different from other hill. Arrive at Check-in to the hotel. Evening free for Leisure. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 02 - Excursion Day Trip to Kufri
To Day after Breakfast Drive to Kufri. It is located 20 km from Shimla. The name Kufri is derived from the word kufr meaning "lake" in the local language.This is a popular picnic spot. You can be spent by exploring the very few places of interest like Mahasu Peak which is one of the highest peak here where you can only go hiking through the forest. Then you can check out Indira Tourist Park which provides some great panoramic views of the locations around and it is very near to the Himalayan Nature Park which is another place of interest. after visit Return to Shimla in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shop for souvenirs. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 03 - Shimla – Kullu - Manali (By Road 280 kms / approx. 6/7 hours Drive)
To Day After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On the way enjoy kullu sightseeing. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, Arrive at check-in to hotel. Evening Free for Leisure Or Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 - Manali Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Morning free Leisure and after noon visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 05 Day at leisure in Manali OR Optional Visit Rohtang Pass (Own Cost) Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
To Day After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest.
enjoying the sights and experiences at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass (Weather Permitted ). Solang Valley falls on the way to Rohtang Pass and is around 14 km from Manali. Along with its beautiful scenery, the place also offers adventure opportunities like zorbing and para-gliding. The next visit of the day is to Rohtang Pass, covered with snow all round the year, lying at an elevation 3978 m, it is open from June to October. Enjoy playing with snow here. The day would be filled fun activities and various mesmerizing sights. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06- Drive from Manali – Chandigarh (By Road 300 kms / approx. 8 hours Drive)
To Day After breakfast. Check out from Hotel. then drive towards Chandigarh. Arrive at Check in to Hotel. and If time permits, visit Nek Chand's Rock Garden which consists of man-made interlinked waterfalls and many other sculptures that have been made of scrap & other kinds of wastes materials. Overnight stay in Chandigarh
Day 07 - Chandigarh – Delhi (By Road 240 kms/ approx. 5 hours Drive) | Departure from Delhi
To Day After breakfast, Check out from Hotel you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home. with Memorable Tour Journey with Shree Vishal Holidays !!!
Breakfast & Dinner
- Hotel Accommodation In Twin Sharing Basis.
- Hotel Use Above Mention Details Or Similar Category.
- Hotel Provided Daily Buffet/Fix Menu Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing In Ac Pvt Vehiclee at Disposal Basis (Delhi-Delhi).
- Pick Up from Delhi Airport / Railway Station - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh and Drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
- Hotel Check in Standard Time 14:00Hrs & Check out Time 10:00hrs.
- Early Check in And Late Check out is Subject To Room Availability and it Might Be On Chargeable Basis (Direct Payment Basis).
- If the vehicle use before 6am or after 9.30pm driver allowance will be extra.
- AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated when we are on the hilly area.
- Driver Allowance, Toll Tax, Parking Charge, Govt Taxes.
- Rohtang Pass & Manikaran Sightseeing at Manali Not Included.
Important Points to Remember :-
- Outside T-Permits Vehicle (Delhi / Chandigarh) apart Himachal Vehicles are not allowed to visit Rohtang Pass now and Manikaran, so client need to book private taxi from Hotel for same and it will be Chargeable Extra
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass / Manikaran Sightseeing at Manali
- Entrance fee at Monuments
- Guide service
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Terms and Conditions
MONUMENTS CLOSED ON
- Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose.
- Shimla & Kangra State Museums /vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery/ Naggar remain closed on Mondays & all Govt.
- Holidays Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
PRICE DISCLAIMER NOTES
This package is valid from 01st October’17 till 31st March’18 (Except from 20th December’17 – 10th January 2018 & public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends).